Are You Looking for the Perfect Xmas Gift but don’t want to Spend a Fortune?
It’s that time of year when you may need some Christmas gift inspo. If you can’t face the crowded shops or if you don’t want to mingle with too many other people for health reasons, online shopping may be the answer.
We know that for many people money might be a bit tight this Christmas so we have kept our suggestions for the perfect gift under £40.
There’s just under three weeks to go until Christmas, so if you want to buy some online gifts take a look at our Christmas Gift Guide for some of our favourite gift ideas to buy online.
Online Websites with Gift Ideas Under £30
- Rose & Grey
- The Hive by VH Interiors
- Mayfly Jewellery Shop
- Wearth London
- Tribe- Urban Luxe Wear
Online Websites with Gift Ideas Under £40
- The Bright Company
- Soho Scarves
- Ven Store
Too Late to Buy Online?
Gift vouchers may be the answer you're looking for!
Firstly, here are our list of suggestions for gifts under £30
Online Shopping Suggestions for Gifts costing £30 or Less
1. Rose & Grey - Choose from a wide range of gift ideas including candles, ceramics, cushions and much more!
Wabi Sabi Soy Candle - £28
These gorgeous smelling candles come in stylish ceramic pots that can be reused when the candles are burned through.
Abstract Face Plant Pot - £26
The abstract face-print design gives an original and fun twist on a functional piece.
Green Textured Mug - £8
Super stylish mug – the perfect Secret Santa Gift.
2. The Hive by V H Interiors – ‘The Hive is filled to the brim with an ever-changing selection of furniture, vintage homewares and antiques as well as a carefully curated mix of modern homewares, lifestyle items, gifts and greetings cards.’
Skincare Gift Set - £27
This natural skincare set consists of Natural Tallow Body Balm, lip/cuticle balm, Soap and a handmade twine toiletry container.
These beautiful little vases are handcrafted in a pleasing organic form.
3. Mayfly Jewellery Shop - 'Jewellery designed and handmade by Lesley. Her inspiration is the ever-evolving natural world from the changing seasons, the vast star filled skies to the hedgerows and their microworlds. All the materials used are natural and ethically sourced such as Silver, Gold (yellow, rose & white), platinum and gemstones.'
4. Stand4Socks – One pair donated for every pair sold
With each pair sold, Stand4Socks personally give a specially made pair of thick, antibacterial socks to a homeless person.
They have a fantastic range of unusual socks with themes from City Skylines to limited edition LGBTQ Socks in super breathable Bamboo!
Manchester Themed Sock - £12.99
5. Wearth London – Eco Friendly and Ethical Gifts
Bramble & Blossom's ethical calming kit contains 3 expertly blended products aimed at those seeking calm or looking to reduce feelings of anxiety: includes Calming Mist, Calming Bath Salt Sachet and Calming Pulse Point Balm.
Two Tone Hanging Planter - £25
Handmade on Dartmoor, this unique hanging planter will bring an eco-friendly touch to your home and house plants.
6. Tribe – Urban Luxe Wear - Made with Love, Wear with Joy.
This buttery soft 100% cotton tee shirt is available in sloane grey, french navy and classic black. Perfect for the Legend in your life!
Perfect fit organic cotton white t-shirt emblazoned with a love rainbow.
7. Yumbles - Food Gifts and Treats
Vegan-friendly Chocolate Snowy House, hand-painted and made to order.
'The irresistible handmade Decadent Dark chocolate pizza makes a truly unique gift for any occasion. A slim trim crust of Belgian chocolate designed with a beautiful mix of fruit and nuts. Decadent Dark is a must for the dark chocolate connoisseur, the slightly more health conscious amoungst us, or anyone who just loves chocolate!'
‘the ultimate selection of cured meats to keep even the foodi-est of foodies happy!’
A luxury artisan, vegan, ethical and incredibly delicious Casholate Christmas Wreath.
If your present buying budget is slightly larger the following gifts are available for under £40.
Online Shopping Suggestions for Gifts costing £40 or Less
1. Uskees - Range of long-lasting functional clothing, designed for the 21st Century.
A seriously cool unisex apron for home bakers, crafters or gardeners or BBQ Enthusiasts.
2. Soho Scarves - Men’s silk Scarves and pocket squares updated for the modern man.
3. Ven Store - Travel Essentials & Loungewear
Cashmere Lounge Socks - £35
Ven’s fine-ribbed socks are crafted from a super-soft cashmere.
4. The Bright Company - Design-led, organic and ethical sleepwear and loungewear for modern families.
Bat Jyms – Pyjamas (Age 1-13 Years) - £38
We loved these cute classic fit Slim Jyms PJ's with detachable wings!
Too Late to Buy Online for Christmas?
If you've left it too late to buy online you always have the option of sending a Gift Card by email. Most website have a gift voucher option which allows you to give the gift of choice to the recipient. This is also a great gift idea for those people who are difficult to buy for.
We hope this Gift Guide has given you some useful ideas for Christmas Gifts - feel free to pass it on to anyone who needs some Gift Inspiration this December!